Gift Certificates: this is how they work
At Doc List Photography, we are a specialist family portrait studio, creating beautiful memories for families throughout the area in and around Austin, Texas.
We will stop at nothing to achieve the very best results for you. To achieve this, it’s important that you are aware of how our studio works …
- Your Gift Certificate is for a studio Family Portrait Session. ‘Family’ is a couple, parents and/or grandparents with children of any age.
- Children: If you would like your children photographed individually or together, we are only too happy to photograph them at no extra charge separately and together so long as the entire family unit attends the Portrait Session.
- Partial Families: We do not photograph ‘incomplete families’, where a family member has not been able to attend the portrait session. We are more than happy to reschedule a new appointment for you when you are all together again.
- Gift Certificates are only valid if used by the named recipient, are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- A valid credit card is required to make all Portrait Photography Reservations. Your card will not be charged. A $50 pre-authorization booking fee applies to all portrait photography bookings during business hours to secure your appointments in our calendar. For ‘after hours’ / weekend reservations (subject to availability), a $99, booking fee will be pre-authorized to your card. As up to 3 of our team will be scheduled for your visits, this ‘held’ will only be charged for late cancellations/reschedules, late or no shows to appointments. Any appointment changes must be made 72 hours or more before your booked time.
- Redemption of Gift Certificate by Doc List Photography is only possible upon your signed collection of your completed portrait order.
- Gift Certificates are not valid past their expiry date. Your Portrait Session must occur before that expiry date.. It is advisable to call us within 7 days of receiving your Gift Certificate to ensure we can give you more time and day options.
- We require that 2 adults (usually parents) attend the Image Selection Appointment*. This will save you time and make decisions much easier, allowing us to run on time for other clients.
- Studio hours are flexible. After hours Portrait Sessions are very popular and we can have our staff accommodate your family after 5pm on a Weekday or from 9am to 5pm on a weekend, subject to availability.
- Location photography (Beach, Home, Etc) is available at extra cost and is subject to availability. Please ask our bookings team.
- Upon making your Reservation, we will send you valuable advice on clothing selection and other hints so that you will get the most out of your time with us. Please be sure to read the information we give to you and also see our other page, How We Do It.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have, so please call us anytime on 512-270-0704.
Please note that we are unable to accept bookings outside of the above terms.
* We recognize that not all families have two parents, and are happy to make an accommodation.